- Individual and family counseling, care planning, and referrals are provided by our Social Services Coordinator.
- Assistance with obtaining financial aid and entitlements.
- Care Plan for Caregivers closely evaluates an individual’s situation and seeks out ways to best manage the challenges of caregiving, and searches for ways to get the caregivers life back under control.
- Support groups for caregivers are open to the community and provide assistance and peer support to professional and family caregivers.
- A daytime Caregiver Support Group is held on Thursdays from 2:00 to 3:00pm. Click here for more information.
- An evening Caregiver Support Group is held on the third Tuesday of every month, from 6:00 to 7:00pm. Click here for more information.
- If you are interested in participating in a support group not listed here, please call 203-622-0079.